Crystal shoes are everywhere in the bridal industry these days, and at My Glass Slipper we specialize in adding crystals to any of our shoes! While we came up with some designs of our own, which you can shop here, we are also happy to accommodate nearly any custom design you can think of!
Ordering and Application Process:
Ordering your custom crystallized shoes is super easy, all you need to do is put the shoe you would like in your cart, go to the custom crystals page and add the design you would like to your cart as well. We will crystallize your shoes and then ship your order promptly! Please note, that once the crystals are applied to your shoes they are not returnable so if you are unsure if the shoe will fit we recommend ordering the shoe by itself first and then sending it back to have the crystals applied. To do this just fill out the Custom Crystals Form and send it back with your shoes. This process will take a little longer with the back and forth shipping, but you are sure to get a fabulous custom shoe that fits!
If you are interested in ordering a custom design just give us a call at (908) 840-4331 or email us at ShoeDeco@MyGlassSlipper.com
We use the finest crystals for all of our designs and offer a large range of colors to choose from. All of our crystal designs are applied by hand and it's quite an intricate process, so please allow 3-5 business days to crystallize your shoe before your order ships out of our facility. If you plan to dye or decorate your shoes in addition to the crystals, your order may take anywhere from 5-10 business days before it ships so please plan accordingly! Please note, that shoes must be dyed before the crystals are applied to ensure an even dye application so keep that in mind when customizing your shoes.
Our custom crystal designs allow you to get the style of shoe you want with the high end aesthetic of the crystallization.We expertly apply all of our crystals, but there are some possible risks you should be aware of before ordering your custom crystal shoes.
1. Glue. Since we apply each individual crystal by hand in a very compact pattern you may see some glue in the crystallized area.This is not always the case, but if you look hard enough you may see it.The glue we use is heavy duty and dries clear so unless looking very closely you wouldn't notice it, in the event there is any excess.
2. Color Discrepancy. Due to individual monitor settings and the natural shine of crystals there may be some slight color discrepancy between what you see on your monitor and what you see in real life. The color appearance of our crystals may also appear differently in different types of light in person.This is natural given the nature of crystals reflective properties.
3. Dyeing your crystallized shoes. If you plan to dye your shoes and get them crystallized you will need to have them dyed prior to the crystallization to ensure an even dye application. For more information about dyeing shoes click here.
- If you order a shoe and a crystal design that's not applicable we will not process the order and you will be notified.For example, if you order the Peep Toe Platform Crystallization, but the shoe you ordered to have it applied to does not have a platform the order will not be processed.
- If you have any special comments about your order, or are ordering more than one shoe with the crystals please let us know which shoe gets which crystal design in the Additional Instructions field during the checkout process. You can find that area in step 3 of checkout (shipping information page.)
- All custom dyed, decorated, and crystallized shoes are final sale.